KIS Today is entering our second term of operation, and while we saw some stumbles last semester that led to delays in our launch, we are certainly up and running.
- We’ve now put up a Calendar page so that you can always know what’s next for KIS events
- We’d love for you to write for KIS today, and if you want to become a regular member of our posting team, please contact Student Council!
- Many new posts and regular columns will be starting this term…
- Regular updates about school news and events
- Athletics news
- ‘What’s cooking’: every Monday, we’ll post the weekly menu! (Courtesy of SEA/Epicure)
- SC weekly updates
- Wolf confessions: relatable school thoughts
- ‘Awesome Alumni’: a weekly column featuring KIS alumni and what they’re up to
- Environmental Club column
- Art Club column
- Cool science stuff with President Pranav
- University Musings (bi-weekly): tips about getting into university, from the university counsellor Mr Carl.
- A weekly column from the DP coordinator Mr Daniel full of academic tips
- And more!
Joining the Team
If you have a passion for writing and media, and would like to join the team, we’d love to have you! Simply send an email to email@example.com and we can discuss further details.
Have fun reading!