We are announcing our first ever creative writing competition! All students are invited to participate in this competition, which will give a chance for all the aspiring writers in the KIS community to showcase their talent. Read on for more details:
KIS Today Writing Competition
This theme is open up for YOUR interpretation! There is no requirement that your work has to be in the romantic genre, although it could be.
Format: Creative writing (short stories or poetry)
Deadline: 6 PM on Friday, February 5th
Announcement of winners: Thursday, February 11th
House points are up for grabs!
- Maximum 2500 words for short stories
- Maximum 30 lines for poetry
Further information and other requirements:
- The theme is open up to YOUR interpretation!
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 6 PM on the deadline.
- Files must be sent in both .PDF and .DOC formats.
- Word count must be indicated clearly in the document.
- One person may only submit one short story or poem.
- Be creative!
Good luck to everyone!
-KIS Today & KIS Student Council