On March 11th, NIST will be holding a fundraising concert called Mixed Up.
This concert was originally Battle of the Bands in their community, but after seeing how many people from different international schools were interested in music, this event was developed to become more open to different schools.
- Date: March 11th, 2016
- Time: 6:00pm onwards (estimated: 6-9pm)
- Place: NIST International School.
- Click here to read more about getting to NIST.
- NIST will provide a free shuttle bus service starting from 4pm, lasting to the end of the event. This service goes from the Asoke BTS Station/Robinson’s mall to NIST, and is open to all those attending.
- The Mixed Up! 2016 Crew has arranged food/drinks to be sold at the event, as per usual.
- Find us online:
-100 Baht for entrance tickets (students, teachers, parents, etc.)
-50 Baht for participates and Student Representatives
(Prices for foods and drinks will be charged separately at the event.)
All the money they earn from this event will go towards the Love Wildlife Foundation’s Slow Loris program which is a rescue center for captured.confiscated Lorises. The proceeds will go towards their monthly costs of food and supplies.
NIST is asking for help by inviting bands from different schools to participate in this event!
We are looking for bands in OUR school to participate in this event. We also encourage students to attend this event.
Sign up ends: March 2nd, 2016
The winner (1st place) for each category will receive a prize, as recognition for their participation and musical talent. This year, the two winning acts will each receive 2 hours of studio time at a recording studio in Bangkok.
For more information about this event, click here.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.