KIS Today are excited to finally be back from the small hiatus due to the MYP Final Exams since last Thursday!
Grade 8-10 just finished their exams and I’m not gonna lie, it was a little stressful being consumed by the silence in the middle of a room filled with the scribbling sounds of pens and pencils, but I must say that we got through it pretty smoothly.
In this week’s #RELATABLE I talk about the weird, but common situations I faced while taking my exams – this might be a bit confusing for the grade 6-7s but I’m sure the grade 8-12s will relate.
2. When you finally figure out the math question you were solving for the last ten minutes
4. When you’re the only one with a different answer
5. When your friends start talking about the question you didn’t get
6. When you don’t know the answers and you’re only on the first page
“that was so hard are you kidding”
“what noo – that was so easyy”
9. When everyone’s using the ti-84, but you just can’t seem to figure out why
*hand cramps a little*
*thumb screams internally*
*puts full stop*
“TIME IS UP”
11. When you’ve been doing great for the past 20 minutes and your brain decides to sing a song
“I did such a horrible job – I think I failed it!1!”
*gets a 7*
13. When you have 20 minutes left and you still have a 3 paragraph analysis to do
14. When the clock starts counting down from 10 seconds
15. When you and your friends get the same answers
16. When you know you aced the exam
…but you get your grades back and you didn’t