When it comes to school, nothing’s more nerve-wracking than the first day – from trying to nail first impressions to learning about new units, it’s no doubt that we’re all stressed out about how this year will turn out.
The night before school comes and you think about all the possibilities that might happen this upcoming school year. But before you know it, it’s way past your bedtime and you’ve already been thinking about it for the past 3 hours. You can’t seem to fall asleep and you wonder why this doesn’t happen in the middle of school or at the end, but in the beginning – weird, right? Well, you’re not the only one.
1.When you see the end of summer break approaching and Managebac updates your classes, so all you have to do… is wait for the class list.
2. “GUYS CLASS LISTS ARE OUT”
3. That serious class list discussion in the group chat
4. The disappointment when your best friend’s in A but you’re in B
5. So you just sort of reread to check if you read the correct list
6. Finally, as days goes on, the end of summer approaches and you realize the first day of school is in a few days
7. And then you also realise that some friends aren’t coming back to school this year
8. “When does your school start?” “The 15th” “Oh! That’s tomorrow!”
9. Hearing that familiar sound of your alarm clock ringing at 6 am
10. Of course you’re tired, but when you realise it’s 6:40 and you’re still in bed, you kind of just-
11. When you’re in the car and you see your best friend at the gate
12. *is in first period of first day of school* “introduce yourself for the whole class please”
13. *thinks to self that it’s going to be an easy year* *checks managebac*
14. But despite all the concerns and the worries, you know that you’re going to make it through this year and it’s going to be a good one.. so it’s all chill *fingers crossed*