Today I interviewed the glorious Ms. Gaby! Here is how the interview went:
1. Where are you from?
I’m from Guadalajara, Mexico.
2. What did you do before becoming a teacher here at KIS?
I taught at a school in Southern China.
3. What are your hobbies? what do you like to do for fun?
I love travelling; I’ve been to several countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and Latin America. I am very good at geography when I play trivia! I also love going out with my friends and photography.
4. Why did you come/choose KIS?
I heard really good things about the school and I also really love Thailand.
5. What have you enjoyed most about working here?
The students are very dedicated and the staff members are very supportive.
6. What are/were your first impression(s)?
I thought this was a very organised school and that the students were really motivated, most of the time.
7. What do you most look forward to?
I’d like to get to know the students very well as well as helping them develop their Spanish skills.