Have you read through every thing you need to, and are not sure what to read next? Well, you’ve came to the right page! Today we’ll be listing ten fun facts you probably never knew before. Be sure to like this page and share with your friends!
Without further adieu, let’s start with the countdown!
- Banging your head on a wall burns 150 CALORIES per hour.
- Human saliva has a boiling point three times the regular temperature of normal water.
- If Pinocchio so happens to say, “My Noes Will Grow Now”, it would cause a paradox. (If you want to read more about it, here’s a link that explains everything: everything. get it? ha? no… okay //p.s seriously, that’s the link.)
- Bikinis and tampons were invented by men.
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. (Imagine someone swimming in someone else’s saliva.. I hope that made you cringe!)
- Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday. (Maybe that is why Monday’s are so disliked)
- You can’t snore and dream at the same time.
- Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby. (Girl, you shouldn’t have listened to the doctor)
- The toothpaste brand ‘Colgate’ translates to ‘go hang yourself’ in Spanish. (Good luck with selling your product in countries that speak Spanish)
- Los Angeles’s full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.”