Updates for this week:
1. So You Think You Can Dance will be hosted at KIS on Thursday, November 17th. We still do not have a middle school team! If you and your friends would like to form a dance team and compete, please fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/piCIppgCTkdFuw8g2.
2. Next semester, Student Council will be hosting a TED-style KIS event for students to be able to tell the story about their passions and projects. If you think you have a compelling story that you’d like to tell, please email Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. This week’s social media challenge is #DrawYourTeacher. Check out the details here:
Also, if you’d like to know more about the story of the bottle flip challenge, check out this KIS Today article: https://kistodaynews.com/2016/10/11/bottle-flipping-the-rage-behind-it/ .
4. Next week on October 18th, Student Council and KISPA will be fundraising for the Queen Sirikit Center for Breast Cancer.
Learn more about breast cancer and why it’s a worthy cause here:
5. We have A LOT of exciting announcements coming up soon (the return of morning radio, video game afternoon and more!), including the release of the Hype Your House competition results- so stay tuned for the next assembly!