The school will be holding a Memorial Assembly for His Majesty the King Bhumibol Adulyadej during assembly this Thursday. On this day, there will be a special ‘Formal Dress Day’ where students may wear mourning colors to school.
The guideline for this day will be as follows:
– Only simple formal black clothing may be worn. Logos, messages, and other branded clothing are not allowed.
– Tops must be formal and conservative – shoulders and chests should be covered for all students.
– If students are not wearing a formal black bottom, they must wear the official school uniform bottom. Jeans, shorts, short skirts, etc. are not allowed.
– Students who chose to wear a formal white top must also wear a black ribbon. Student Council will be handing them out in the morning.
– This is optional and there are no negative consequences for only coming in the school uniform.
Student Council will also be accepting donations for the Chaipattana foundation (royal project).