Not exactly your typical #RELATABLE article, but this is a little something to bring some light into your lives. Have fun:
- J.K. Rowling destroying this person who tried oh so hard to be savage:
- This little guy who just LOVES. MATH. SO. MUCH. (I mean, when I was in the 1st grade’s math class, drawing a circle was as far as I used to get.) This one is worth the watch 👍🏼 :
- This Pooh bear busting out some moves (honestly I’ve watched this 1,567 times and I still don’t know how to feel about this):
- And, say hello to this little therapy dog! HOLY GOD JUST LOOK AT HIM, HE’S SO SMOL THIS LITTLE FLUFF:
His website: Norbert Hood
Follow him on Instagram – Norbert The Dog
- MORE DOGS YAYAYAYA:
- Look at this family goin’ up:
Pretty lit, to be honest.
- This deer is me after submitting an assignment (that amazing feeling):
- This woman is future goals and hella cool (she’s a 99 year old getting “arrested” for her bucket list):
- DJ Khaled (read King of Snapchat and bomb music) showing some love for his little boy Asahd Khaled. LOVE EXISTS.:
- This assemblage of flabbergasted faces at the Oscars this year (I mean, if you’ve heard about the unfortunate mess-up, that is):
Just look at Emma Stone’s priceless face when she realizes what’s going on:
Ryan Gosling is me.
John Legend, though.
I don’t know what to make of Octavia Spencer’s reaction.
- Dev Patel’s reaction to Sunny Pawar at the Oscars (if you don’t know who they are, YOU NEED TO ASAP):
Just look at them.
Hope some of these things made you smile a bit 😄