Next week, Student Council has organised a football tournament. This is a brilliant opportunity to win house points. The tournament will take place from Monday through Friday during lunch.
Here’s how it will work:
- There will be two matches being played simultaneously.
- Matches will last for twenty minutes. Each match will consist of two eight-minute halves with a two-minute break in between.
- For the first half, students from G6-8 will be on the field. For the second half, students from G9-12.
- Houses without a team ready for the match will result in an automatic win for the opposing team.
To sign up, please talk to your house captains. You can email them at:
- Soup (Tosakan): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Idea (Hanuman): email@example.com
- Kiara (Erawan): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abhi (Naga): email@example.com
Below is the schedule:
Don’t forget to bring your house shirts!