Happy Chinese New Years, everyone! (I know it is late but better late than never, ammirite?) We’re back from the EXTREMELY short break with a #RELATABLE article, brought to you by yours truly :). Enjoy, cowboys!!
1. Coming to school after the break with all your angpao money
2. When you come to school realizing that, uh, YOU ARE AT SCHOOL.
3. When the teachers ask how the break was and you honestly have no idea because you’re too busy missing the four days of freedom.
4. Counting down the days to the next break like
5. Then realizing that you have to deal with a whole month without breaks
6. Your friends asking you around if you did any work during the break.
7. When the teachers ask about the work this week that should’ve been done or at least looked at during the break, but you have to act as if you didn’t know in order to avoid the undeniable SHAME.
8. Adjusting back to the school life after the four day break by living according to the motto below
(or maybe just a school motto to live by in general)
9. Trying to remember the happier times of the break while simultaneously refreshing your brain to the Thursday before.
10. Your face when the teachers ask what you did in class last time